Friday, January 23, 2009

Assault on Precinct Tumans


Some twitpics taken with my new G1. A summary of last night - Tumans after work followed by Assault on Precinct 13. It may be sacrilege to say that the remake from a few years back was better than a Carpenter original but I think I am going to lean in favor of Richet. I was shocked at how different the two versions were. Richet's version fixed a TON of plot holes and added so much more to the bland characters from the older version. The story barely resembles the original. I am shocked that so many remakes have actually been good in the past few years - my natural reaction is to cringe. However The Scanners remake I keep hearing about hopefully will never see the light of day - no way in my mind that could be improved upon.

No comments: